Christmas in Kenya?!

Christmas in Kenya.... yes, you heard me right! I am spending Christmas in Africa!! The journey begins tomorrow! Mama, Daddy, and I will be traveling to the Atlanta airport in just a few short hours so I can hop on a plane to Africa. :)

I ask that you join in on this great adventure with me! I will be attempting to blog alot more this trip, and I would love for each of you to follow along!!

I would also like you to pray for a few things...
1. Pray that this trip would be about nothing other than the love and grace of the Gospel.
2. Pray for safety as I travel.
3. Pray for opportunities that I may share the love of Christ.
4. Pray that in everything God would receive all the honor and glory.

Psalm 19:14 says, "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock, and my Redeemer." I have been meditating on this verse for quite sometime and this really is my prayer- that everything I do would be pleasing to God. That is what I want this trip to be all about- completely pleasing to the Lord. Would you join with me in prayer for that?

I am so excited that God has given me another opportunity to be in a place that I dearly love. I am ready for the adventure. I am ready for the journey. I am ready to show the love of God in another place. Thank you in advance for all the prayer you are lifting up my way!!

Love you all!

Anonymous –   – (December 6, 2011 at 5:53 AM)  

Chloe,

I know you are SOOOOOO very excited. I do pray for your safety. I pray that you will enjoy your time with Pastor Wambua and his family.

Love you girl!! Merry Christmas to you and the Wambua family.

Kim Campbell

my5cubs  – (December 8, 2011 at 2:58 AM)  

Oh My Dear Coco, What a WONDERFUL, AWESOME GOD we serve. His protection and loving arms are constantly around you & as your mama, I'm praying He will squeeze you extra hard for me during this trip! It's 5:15am & I can't have any coffee (or anything else) to drink - because of thyroid test this am (UGH), but being able to write to you and pray for you & this mission for God will see me thru - a very small sacrifice indeed.

Daddy & I are so very proud of you & awed by your heart to serve in w/e way God desires. I pray that so many will receive Jesus Christ as their personal Savior & have their life changed forever. And, guess what, I hadn't even looked at your blog til this morning & had already prayed every single thing you had listed! See how Amazing & All-Powerful God is - He knew what to lay on this mama's heart. You know w/o a shadow of doubt that Daddy & I & so many will be praying w/o ceasing for you and this mission trip & all the wonderful people & friends you have made in Africa. I'm gonna finally have to get on fbook, just so I can catch up with them.

Thank Pastor Wambua, Mama Jo, Melissa & the boys for taking care of you this Christmas - I forgot to ask you when the boys had their school break - & I know you know to help out Mama Jo around their home, etc.!!!!! I pray you and the Wambua family have the most special & Merriest Christmas ever. Even tho, we will miss you terribly, I feel God's peace that you are doing His Will & Work & that you will never forget to give HIM all the praise, honor & glory.

God has answered so many prayers already for this trip & I feel very confident that He will continue to keep you safe & secure in His presence. Only HE can supply that Peace in this mama's heart, so don't worry about any of us at home - remember our formula: Worry divided by PRAYER = solution.

We are so thankful for your heart for others & you know one of my favorite verses is III John:4 "I have no greater joy than to know that my children are walking in the truth"

Girrrrllll, you have a super-blessed time there and pour our your love & especially Jesus' Saving LOVE wherever you go - Don't 4get to take your medicine everyday!

LU4ever2m&b

Daddy –   – (December 8, 2011 at 6:04 PM)  

As usual your Mama has said it all yes we are so proud of you and thankful that you are under God's protection. Love you more than you will ever know. Have a wonderful time and give everyone our love.

Missing you
Daddy

Anonymous –   – (December 9, 2011 at 6:40 PM)  

Hey Coco!!!
It is your wonderful and amazing sister, Gracie, here! Okay, maybe I'm not that amazing!! Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love you sooo much and am really going to miss you this Christmas! However, I know you are doing the will of God, and I couldn't be more proud of you!
As I have seen, our mother-let me rephrase that- some crazy lady wrote way too much!! Haha! I love you sooo much, and I will of course have to skype you sometime!(This should be a very hard process considering that I don't even know how to skype, and we both know that our parents aren't with the digital age-hehe!) Once again, I LOVE YOU SOO VERY MUCH!! And as we would say: Fist bump, girl!!!

Love you,
Graceface

Post a Comment


  © Blogs for Babies BFB 2007

Back to TOP